Ambleside with the 5 R's

Our homeschooling blog, with schedules, diary of happenings, and entrys from the children's work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marysville, Pacific Northwest, United States

I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a friend.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Week 36 '05-'06


Well, we are wrapping up our homeschooling for this year, but we will Pseudo continue through the summer. I am not sure about what I will post here, but we will continue the learning. Next year is going to look very different for us. We will be doing a field trip model with the Snohomish school district instead of the school room model. This will allow us to be home more often and to create special family memories as well. Also, the kids will be all in separate years for AO. This will be challenging and exciting! Lord help me! OK, I know I can do it. I just need a big prep time...that is why I am starting NOW.


_______________
Week 36


An Island Story: Ch. 47

Pagoo: Ch. 10, 11, 12

Seabird: Ch. 17

Ida B.(Audio)

Garden

Saxon Math

Eragon

Little Women

Climbing Higher

Days Go By

Copy Work

Piano

Explode the Code

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed looking thru your posts! I like how you just do a weekly entry with photo, very nice. :)

We are going to be starting AO Year 1 this fall and are so excited!

www.homeschoolblogger.com/dawne

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home