Ambleside with the 5 R's

Our homeschooling blog, with schedules, diary of happenings, and entrys from the children's work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marysville, Pacific Northwest, United States

I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a friend.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Week 34 '05-'06

Happy Mother's Day! I love my kids! We had a wonderful day (it was Reuben's bday, too!) Ready for a good week of school. The weather is tempting us for the summer time. We will really have to keep focused to fit it all in! We are down to our final 3 books for Ambleside.

_____________
Week 34

Pagoo: Ch. 5, 6

Seabird: Ch. 14-16

Our Island Story: Ch. 42-43, 44-45

Saxon Math

Copywork

Little Women

Climbing Higher

Days Go By

Explode the Code

Piano

YMCA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home