Ambleside with the 5 R's

Our homeschooling blog, with schedules, diary of happenings, and entrys from the children's work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marysville, Pacific Northwest, United States

I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a friend.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Week 30 '05-'06

I had the opportunity to sing and play my flute in a real life recording studio this week. Aunt Kim worked with the children while I was gone all day. My friend Rob Vanhoff, is producing his first CD. What an experience!

________________
Week 30

Our Island Story: Ch-36-37

Burgess Book of Animal Stories: Ch. 40

Tales from Shakespeare: A Comedy of Errors

Days Go By: Riley

Climbing Higher: Rebecca

Little Women: Reuben

Piano Lessons: Riley and Rebecca

Horseback riding lessons: Rebecca

Saxon Math: Reuben, Riley, Rebecca

Copy Work

Life Skills: Rental house, Missionaries

Robin Hood

AWANA

Explode the Code

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home