Ambleside with the 5 R's

Our homeschooling blog, with schedules, diary of happenings, and entrys from the children's work.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marysville, Pacific Northwest, United States

I am a daughter. I am a sister. I am a wife. I am a mother. I am a friend.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Week 29 '05-'06


We ended our week with a grand Easter celebration. The dads hid 300 candy filled eggs in our enormous back yard and away went the kiddos. What a blast we had and the weather held out!

_____________
Week 29

Burgess Animal book: Ch. 39

Robin Hood

Horseback riding lessons: Rebecca

Little women: Reuben

Days go by: Riley

Explode the code

Climbing Higher: Rebecca

Saxon Math

Multiplication facts

Copywork

Cousins from Brazil and Alaska over

Craft project: Colored Eggs

AWANA bible memory verses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home